"Wittenbergplatz is an Berlin U-Bahn station located on the U1, the U2, and the U3. The station lies in the northwestern corner of Schöneberg. It is one of the oldest U-Bahn stations in Berlin, opened on March 11, 1902, with a most remarkable entrance hall built according to plans of Alfred Grenander in 1913. The building was badly damaged in World War II and reconstructed afterwards." (From Wikipedia).